Dec 3, 2012

Christmas Cookies I



Well, you can already feel the Christmas spirit is in the air. Christmas, my favorite season! Possibly because it is the season when we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I like cooking more than usual during Christmas time because our family always gets together and share together. One of the things I enjoy doing are the Christmas sugar cookies.

Look how easy and simple is to make them

Ingredients
2 ½ cups butter (room temperature) I only use 2 cups
2 cups sugar
2 large eggs
3 tsp. vanilla
5 cups flour (sifted)
1 tsp. baking powder (optional)
1 tsp. salt

Method
Click here to see how you make these cookies.
Click here to see how to make the frosting.
Use your imagination to decorate or you can copy off of these cookies.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, these are beautiful! I was just thinking of you this morning and wondering what you had been up to. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sandra:
    I was just taking a break. Thanks for dropping by.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete