2 large tomatoes (seeded)
1 can of pineapple (in chunks)
¼ cup of Balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 packet of Goya Salad & Vegetable Seasoning
Salt and pepper (optional)
- Make ridges on cucumber and slice thinly.
- Cut open tomatoes and remove all seeds
- Drain the pineapple chunks.
- Arrange cucumber, tomatoes and pineapple on a platter.
- Sprinkle with dry parsley
- Combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salad seasoning. Stir. Set aside and drizzle over salad as desired.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad
To make the ridges in the cucumber do the following: Wash cucumber thoroughly. Take a fork and pressing the fork against the peel of cucumber, run the fork downward all around. Slice cucumber in thin slices.